bigboss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bigboss

god

HomeHome  البوابةالبوابة  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think Roger Maltbie'sfunny.Woods has gone nearly 16 months

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dolore18

I think Roger Maltbie'sfunny.Woods has gone nearly 16 months Empty
PostSubject: I think Roger Maltbie'sfunny.Woods has gone nearly 16 months   I think Roger Maltbie'sfunny.Woods has gone nearly 16 months Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:12 am

Without winning, the longest stretch replica watches of his career.Lee Westwood, who lost his No."I've been No.Els said he spoke to PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem last week, and that Omega Finchem is meeting with European Tour chief George O'Grady and South African chief Gareth Tindall.Yang is the only player to qualify for the World Golf Championship at Doral.Newbies need it.Watney, who had to settle for a 68 after his double bogey on the 18th, and Matt Kuchar (68) were with Donald at 11-under 205."Just didn't make good swings and made some bad U-Boat putts.Minimalist theory.[Laughs] It's amazing how fastpeople forget.How it will go in tournaments this season?I have no idea.Obviouslyit was a personal goal to work withTiger Woods because he is arguably thegreatest to play the game.My mom is fromGuyana in the West Indies, so I grew uplistening to a lot of Stevie Wonder an TAG Heuer dBob Marley.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bigboss :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: